· Beds/Box Sizes. Generally there are 3 different sizes for pickup truck beds. Short, Standard, or Long. Generally a short bed is approximately 5'8" long, a standard bed is 6'5" long, and a long bed is 8' long but these numbers vary by a few inches from manufacturer to manufacturer. Without actually getting a tape out and measuring the ...
Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Crew Cab 143.5". See body style, engine info and more specs.
Sierra's 12,500-lb rating requires Sierra Double Cab or Crew Cab Short box 2wd with 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine and NHT Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
Detailed car specs: 2016 GMC Sierra 1500. Find specifications for every 2016 GMC Sierra 1500: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more.
· Dimensions. The dimensions of the 2019 GMC Sierra vary depending on options. The regular cab with the short box has a 126.5-inch wheelbase and a 210.8-inch overall length.
Cargo Box (Area) Height (in) 22.4: Cargo Box Width @ Wheelhousings (in) 50.63: Cargo Box Width @ Floor (in) 71.4: Cargo Box Width @ Top, Rear (in) - TBD - Cargo Box Length @ Floor (in) 69.92
· Chevy / GM Trucks. Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra. ... it's more than just the dimensions of the box, it's how it fits against the cab. 2010 tundrs dc on August 23, 2020: ... I have a 2007.5 2500hd short box and I am looking at a CTC topper that came off of a 2007 1500hd short box.
139.6 in. 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 6A) 229.6 in. 81.2 in. 75.6 in. 8.1 in. 139.6 in. Used 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 for Sale. New GMC Sierra 1500 for Sale.
2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4 Crew Cab 6.5 ft. box 153.5 in. WB. when driven annually in the US. Depreciation $23,258 Fees & Taxes $2,871 Fuel $7,182 Insurance $5,944 …
GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab V Short Box | Technical Specs, Fuel consumption, Space, Volume and weights, Power, Maximum speed, Torque, Acceleration 0 - 100 km/h, Engine displacement, Drive wheel
· On the Chevy/GMC standard bed (6.5′ box) section (Silverado/Sierra, all years) you have an inside length of 68″ which is actually the length of the short (5′ 8″) bed. The outside length looks accurate but I'm pretty sure the inside should be 77~78″.
View detailed specs, features and options for the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Crew Cab 147" at U.S. News & World Report.
· GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab. Short Box – 69.9 inches; Standard Box – 79.4 inches; Configurations – SLE, Elevation, SLT, AT4, and Denali
Your truck bed length is determined by the distance between the inside of your tailgate and the inside of the bulkhead. When you measure truck bed length you may find that the exact number does not match any lengths listed on our product pages. That's because most truck and accessory companies round off their measurements to the nearest half ...
GM Heritage Center Data: Short Bed (5'8″ Box) Silverado/Sierra: : 73″ 71 1/2″ 68 1/2″ 63 1/8″ GM Heritage Center Data: Silverado/Sierra: : 73″ 71 1/2″ 68 1/2″ 63 1/8″ GM Heritage Center Data: Stepside: : 81 3/4″ 54 1/2″ 77 5/8″ 49″ GM Heritage Center Data: Stepside: : 80 1/2″ 56 1/2″ 77 1/4″ 49″
Short Box: 69.9″ long; Standard Box: 79.4″ long; Long Box: 98.2″ long; All three bed sizes are 50.63″ in width. The Short Box has 62.9 cubic feet of bed volume, the Standard Box has 71.7 cubic feet of bed volume, and the Long Box has 89.1 cubic feet of bed volume. Historical GMC Sierra Bed Measurements. GMC has updated the size of the ...
Check out the overall exterior dimensions of the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500. Compare it against the rivals and find out which one is the best fit for you.
· Here is how it is define in 2008 GMC brochure. Only on the extended cabs are 3 box sizes available, each has different wheelbase. WHEEL BASE EXTENDED CAB. 5FT-8IN SHORT BOX - 133.9" WB. 6FT-6IN STANDARD BOX - 143.5" WB. 8 FT LONG BOX - 157.5" WB. CREW CAB SHORT BOX - 143.5" WB.
C/K is a series of trucks that were manufactured by General Motors from the 1960 to 2002 model years. Marketed by both the Chevrolet and GMC divisions, the C/K series encompassed a wide range of vehicles. While most commonly associated with pickup trucks, the model line also included chassis-cab trucks and medium-duty trucks and served as the basis for GM full-size SUVs.
2WD Crew Cab 153.0" Denali $48,615. 2WD Crew Cab 153.0" SLE $37,970. 2WD Crew Cab 153.0" SLT $42,160. 2WD Double Cab 143.5" $30,100. 2WD Double …
· Fullsize Truck & SUV - GMT800 & GMT900 Platforms. Silverado & Sierra HD. Box size on short box trucks. Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks Member Today! In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs.
Get detailed information on the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Crew Cab Short Box including features, fuel economy, pricing, engine, transmission, and more.
Cargo Box Width @ Floor (in) 57.8: Cargo Box Width @ Top, Rear (in) - TBD - Cargo Box Length @ Floor (in) 61.7: Ext'd Cab Cargo Volume (ft³) - TBD - Cargo Volume (ft³) 41.3
GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab IV (facelift 2015) Short Box | Technical Specs, Fuel consumption, Space, Volume and weights, Power, Maximum speed, Torque, Acceleration 0 - 100 km/h, Engine displacement