· Checkboxes allow the user to select one or more options from a set. Typically, you should present each checkbox option in a vertical list. To create each checkbox option, create a CheckBox in your layout. Because a set of checkbox options allows the user to select multiple items, each checkbox is managed separately and you must register a click listener for each one.
· Recently, iPhone users have been bragging that they can set Live Photos as their lock screen wallpaper. While this is a great way to spice up a boring lock screen, Android users shouldn't feel left out in the cold. The highly customizable and feature-rich OS has a few tricks up its sleeve too, and it's really easy to set any GIF as your Android's home screen and/or lock screen background.
· If you're not using Android 11, it's not quite that obvious. Once you enable access from the lock screen, you can then disable it and still be able to access the feature from the notification shade.
· Select the "box" icon at the lower left of the screen. Select your profile photo at the top right corner to go to your Settings screen. Tap on the Assistant tab.
· 1. Zoop GIF Lockscreen. First on our list is Zoop GIF Lockscreen.Rated 4.4 on the Android Play Store, it lets you set both GIFs and videos as a lock screen backdrop.
Per this link, You can also turn the screen off like this: Settings.System.putInt(getContentResolver(), Settings.System.SCREEN_OFF_TIMEOUT, 1000); 1000 is in milliseconds which means 1 second, you can replace it with any value as desired. Needed permission:
Change how quickly your phone locks. Your phone can be used to pay when it's unlocked. For more security, make it lock faster. On your Android phone, open the Settings app . Tap Lock screen & security Secure lock settings Lock automatically. Choose the amount of time for your screen to automatically lock. No unlock needed for smaller payments
· You'll see two boxes at the top showing the wallpaper that is currently set for both the "Home screen" and the "Lock screen". To automatically change the wallpaper on your Android device, scroll down to the " Select wallpaper " section and tap on a category you like.
· 5 settings you won't regret changing on your Android phone. Whether you have a brand-new Android phone or are a longtime user, change these settings to make your phone work for you.
Open your phone's Settings app. Tap Security. If you don't find 'Security', go to your phone manufacturer's support site for help. To choose a type of screen lock, tap Screen lock. If you've...
· The Android operating system won't let you begin the process unless your device is charged to at least 80%. You'll need to keep your device plugged into a charger during the entire encryption process, just to help ensure everything will run smoothly. Step 3: Enter a Lock Screen …
· Here's 24 Android settings that let you tweak your ... having your key medical information show up on the lock screen could save your ... and tap in a text box to pull up the keyboard on screen.
Go to its Settings > Security > Lock Screen. Tap on the "Screen Lock" option to change or disable it. In order to make any changes, you need to renter the existing pin/pattern again.
· Locating the Multiple Users option from the Android Settings search. In the resulting window, tap the On/Off slider for Add Users from lock screen ( Figure C ). Figure C
About your home screen 15 About your lock screen 17 New to Android? 18 If this is your first smartphone 18 If you had an iPhone 20 About your Google account 21 Status bar icons 22 Phone terms you should know 26 Get around 29 Learn gestures 29 Use navigation bar 30 Use quick settings 31 Wake or put screen to sleep 33 Adjust volume 33 Frequently ...
· Lots of times simply RESETTING your box back to FACTORY defaults will get you up and running again. When you do need up load Firmware, here are a few things ...
Because notifications are visible on the lock screen, user privacy is an important consideration. For each notification you create, a visibility level is set to either public, private, or secret. Public notifications are fully visible on secure lock screens, while secret notifications are hidden.
· Shopping. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. You're signed out. Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations ...
· 1.1 Adding Settings Activity from Android Studio Templates. The Settings Activity can be added from Android Studio templates directly with all the necessary code added to activity. In Android Studio go to File ⇒ Activity ⇒ Settings Activity. This creates necessary preferences xml resources under res ⇒ xml directory.
· You just need to adjust your Android settings. Open the Google app, tap the menu button (three horizontal lines on the bottom right), and then hit Settings followed by Voice.
· After selecting Chrome browser in Android kiosk mode, now you can configure the home screen settings. Allow/block bottom navigation bar, control the home button, enforce full-screen mode and set screen orientation. This will offer the user a distraction-free browsing experience on Android …
· Android has gotten significantly better at handling intrusive ads over the years. Things have gotten to the point to where these nuisances are largely a non-issue for most of us. However, there are still a few ad-laden apps that fall through the cracks — particularly the kind that bombard your lock screen with ads.
· On your android device, click to open the "Settings" app. Step 2. In the interface that opens, go to "Security". Step 3. You can then click on "Screen Lock" and select "None" to disable the screen lock PIN. You will be prompted to enter the current PIN in order to disable it.
To learn how to remove screen lock on Android, simply follow these steps: Step1. To start with, launch the dr.fone on your system and click on the "Screen Unlock" option from its home. Step2. Using an authentic USB cable, connect your phone to the system. Step3.