· According to the Micro Center Return Policy, the Micro Center Online will happily get any product you might want to return if it meets the rules in our Return Policy. You can return stock by transportation it to our Distribution Center, or by taking it to your nearby Micro Center Store.
Wedding Registry Return Policy. Registry items can be returned at no cost to you in exchange for store credit for up to 90 days after the event. To start a return, contact a Registry Specialist with the product name or registry order number (found in Gift Tracker) with a reason for the return. This policy only applies to purchases made by guests.
Microcenter has an excellent return policy... Open box items are mostly returns (cases could be display models). I can't say it doesn't happen, but they generally don't put "broken" returns back for sale. I'd say go for it but obviously check that everything is there and that the pins are fine, etc.
· Return Policy; Return policy. It's OK to change your mind! ... for a full refund. You may also return open products within 180 days, with your proof of purchase, for a full refund. ... along with your order confirmation or receipt. If you're unable to do so, please contact the IKEA US Customer Support Center at .
Micro Center employee here. While such occurrences are rare, cases of defective or damaged open-box/clearance items do happen from time to time. In most cases, we send equipment back to their respective vendors, and they recertify the product for functionality. Unfortunately, sometimes defects like this slip through inspection.
· Hello @JD71. I have only purchased 1 open box item from Micro Center and that was a monitor about 2 years ago. It was an AOC 23.8" and at the time I was just looking for something to connect to my laptop for school so nothing fancy. That monitor is still …
· We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell in accordance with our return policy. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase and want to return it, simply bring your undamaged item back to Micro Center with its included accessories, materials, UPC, and packaging within the eligible timeframe and let us help you with a replacement, return or repair if desired.
If a Customer fails to pick up the Custom Build computer within this five-day period, Micro Center may sell the Custom Build computer in its retail store and, in such case, will refund the cost of the parts used to assemble the Custom Build computer to the Customer requesting the Custom Build, but in no event will Micro Center refund the Build Fee or the cost of any software installed on the Custom Build computer.
Standard Return Policy. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. Only items that have been purchased directly from can be returned to CORSAIR. CORSAIR products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
· To return an opened Nectar mattress, it's pretty simple: contact them to initiate a return more than 30 days after delivery (but no more than 365 days after). They'll refund you completely, though there are few details in their policy about how, exactly, they'll get the mattress back.
Like you said, all monitors have a 15 day return policy; however, if you cannot make it to the store in that time frame, you can call the store and inform one of the managers of the situation, and they will certainly allow you to bring it back past the standard return period for a full refund or exchange.
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund in accordance with our return policy – no receipt needed if you have a Micro Center Insider Account. Service & Repair We're your trusted local service and repair professionals.
The return label we email to you will enable you to return the item to us. Do not refuse delivery or return the product without contacting HP first to obtain an RMA. Any product returned outside the HP Online Store Returns & Exchange policy without authorization may result in a delay or denial of your refund.
Open box items have the same return and restocking fee policy as new items. Custom-made IEMs, individual eartips, cunsumables, and special order items are non-returnable. Any product that is defective out of the box will be replaced free of charge.
Micro Center will charge the Customer a custom build fee for the assembly or building of a Custom Build computer (the "Build Fee"). Once Micro Center collects the Build Fee, either through an online payment transaction or at the service counter, the Build Fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Because product was damaged Micro Center refused to accept the return two days and told me to deal with the problem myself. I just got screwed this morning and I thought I would save people some trouble if they care about having a good return policy. I bought a computer processor, the AMD FX-8350, from them and ended up having a rare problem.
Easy online returns. Set up a return, view return instructions, or see completed and in-progress returns
I got an open box deal for the E8 for $1100. I recognize the risk of getting an open box set, but I thought this was particularly egregious levels of burn in. Especially when they told me it had been examined by tech support and cleared to go. I have 15 days to return, or I might try to get it repaired because I bought the warranty. Any thoughts?
· Return Policy. If not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days to initiate a return -- 14 days for computers, laptops, tablets, eReaders, smart/cell phones and unopened drones) in saleable condition, in original packaging (including UPC code, manual, parts and your receipt or packing slip) for a full refund or replacement. ...
Open Box: . NVIDIA GK110 TESLA K20 () 5GB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Workstation Video Card Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA Core Clock: 706MHz CUDA Cores: 2496 Memory Clock: 2.6GHz Model #: Item #: N82ER Return Policy: Replacement Only Return Policy
Return Policy. Micro values its relationship with you, and offers you the option to return most products you purchase directly from Micro. You may return eligible products for a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees, as …
· The product comes with a 15-day return policy, which allows me to return it for any reason for the full purchase price. It also has a one year manufacturers warranty, which can be extended.
Product became damaged because of defect. Because product was damaged Micro Center refused to accept the return two days and told me to deal with the problem myself. I just got screwed this morning and I thought I would save people some trouble if they care about having a good return policy. I bought a computer processor, the AMD FX-8350, from them ...