I keep getting boxes that look like they've been ... does it look like that or do a lot of loomis rolls come like this? I've seen it a ... Come meet other hunters, share your finds, give and get advice, and share in whatever else has to do with the hobby of Coin Roll Hunting (also known as Bank Roll Hunting). 12.4k. Members. 31. Online ...
· In addition, a U.S. Coin Task Force was formed to identify, implement, and promote actions to address disruptions to coin circulation. Since mid-June, the U.S. Mint has been operating at full production capacity, minting almost 1.6 billion coins in June and is on track to mint 1.65 billion coins per month for the remainder of the year.
Loomis is the UK's premier cash management specialist and we help manage the public flow of cash in society. We do this through the provision of cash management solutions that save you money, protect you from fraud and attack, and provide the means to analyse your cash flow down to the last penny.
If so, Loomis's coin services will ensure you have the coin you need, when you need it – and that all your surplus coin is collected, counted and banked securely as quickly as possible. When delivering and collecting coin, we take full liability while it is in our care – and we offer you the same high levels of security as our normal Cash and Valuables in Transit service.
Wells Fargo sold me a box of Loomis Pennies and a box of Brinks Dimes. I've never gotten coins from two different couriers at the same bank.
Change Made Easy with Loomis Cash Exchange. Cash Exchange Includes. Eliminate bank trips and bank fees associated with making change; Eliminate inconvenient bank credit/debit change order management; Reduce the risk of exposing employees to robbery and injury; Reduce the risk of exposing the business to liability claims and financial loss
· I do believe Loomis is culling silver halves. Chase switched from Garda to Loomis and last $500 box halves obviously rerolled in yellow string wrappers. Found mercury dime and 5 silvers in a $250 dime box end of December. Last $250 dime box from Loomis zero.
· I delivered loomis boxes in a Brinks truck. Being a coin collector and roll hunter myself. I've heard it harder to find silver in the boxes today because the coin machines when the coins get wrapped from banks we pick up from spit out the silver because the weight it different for silver then glad and they sell the silver back to the govt for the value of silver and make money off of it.
· If you like to put away rolls of mint-state coins of types that are hard to find in full rolls, such as nickels and dimes, call your bank every couple of days and check to see if any mint rolls came in. Find out what day they usually get their Fed orders, and call that day. When they get some mint-state coins in, ask them to hold them for you.
· After scouring other internet fora, it seems that Brinks, Loomis, Garda and other armored carrier services often do have bags of Ikes, and if they don't, they can get them from the Fed in bags of $1000 or $2000, and they can be special ordered. However, they do not show up on the regular printed/electronic forms for ordering coins.